Social Icons

Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

10 Vows for Success and Happiness - Vow #1

(Originally Published September 5th, 2004)

Even though I have been extremely alone at times, I have never felt alone or that I was without love in my life. I was fortunate to be blessed with very loving parents who taught me about God’s love and also taught me how good life can be when we give our love to others. Today, I often joke that I “irritate” my family most mornings because I always wake up in such a good mood. I guess they don’t always appreciate my enthusiasm, but I can’t help it, I am happy… because I am loved.

Therefore, every single morning when I wake up, I repeat this particular vow out loud by saying, “I will greet this day with love in my heart”. It makes me feel good to make that commitment and even when I fail at times, I know that each new day is another new chance to succeed!


Always should we bathe our days in the golden glow of enthusiasm,
giving of our love to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment