Social Icons

Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Possibilities

I witnessed the most beautiful sunrise this morning, and it got me thinking…

 It’s the start of a New Year.

A new Month.

  A new Week.

 A new Day.

And the possibilities are Endless!

Question is… Will I recognize that I am being given this wonderful gift of a brand new day and spend it focused on myself? Or will I actually appreciate the gift He is giving me and share it with others?

 And if I choose to share it with others, how will I do that? The possibilities are endless!


And just like that, when hope felt lost, the sunrise lit the mountaintop. 

Insisting we all look up.

                                                         ~ Jean McCarthy                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment