Social Icons

Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Ever Bubbly

I pride myself on being a fairly positive person, but I have to admit that life can be pretty hard at times. I say that partly because I attended a funeral for a beloved family member this weekend, which was really heart breaking, but also because just making it safely down the 405 on a typical Monday morning can be extremely difficult.

Fortunately, I had visitors at my home this weekend. My son, his wife, and their two young children came all the way from Washington to attend the funeral. It was fun to have them stay with us for a few days, and while they were here I was reminded that kids can often express the type of worldly wisdom that we adults too easily tend to ignore.

I will explain. My super cute, red-haired, ever bubbly, always smiling, 9-year-old grand-daughter took me aside Sunday morning and told me she wanted to show me something that she created. Curious, I stepped out onto the patio in the back yard, and she handed me something she wrote. She explained to me, “if you ever have a rough day, just read this!” I read it, it’s simple, and yet it makes so much sense!

Stay Positive and you got it.

It’s that easy!


I love these little people. And it is not a slight thing 
when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.
~ Charles Dickens




No comments:

Post a Comment