Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Vow #10 - "I Will Always Maintain Contact With My Creator"

I do not remember the exact day that it occurred, but somewhere along the path of my life I made a conscious decision to make talking with God a daily ritual in my life. I had so many bad habits at the time that I decided I could at least develop one good habit… and so I did. That habit has stayed with me to this day. Sometimes, even when I am working on a Monday Message, I will stop and ask for help and I seem to always receive inspiration.

Through triumph and despair, love and heartbreak, ecstasy and pain, applause and rejection, success and failure, I can always light up my attitude and renew my strength with a simple prayer. Prayer doesn’t have to be a long-drawn-out difficult process. For me, most times it is simply a heartfelt conversation with someone I love and trust. Sometimes, the fewer the words, the better the prayer.

I know that God hears what my heart speaks. Better yet, I know that God listens and cares!

Watch your thoughts; they become words. 

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny!


No comments:

Post a Comment